Vaccines available without an appointment.
For the majority of vaccines we are able to bill most insurances. If you have questions regarding vaccines or insurance coverage, please speak to one of our pharmacists.
Heartland Family Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Flu (Influenza) Vaccine
- Shingles (Zostavax and Shingrex)
- High Dose Influenza
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23)
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Meningococcal Conjugate
- Meningococcal Polysaccharide
- Tetanus, Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular Pertussis vaccine (Td/Tdap)
- Travel vaccines: whether you are going on a mission trip or vacationing abroad, we offer consultations and recommendations based on the CDC’s guidelines for the area you’re visiting
If you have a need for other vaccines, please contact us.
Other vaccines may be available upon request. For more detailed information on the above vaccines please visit: www.cdc.gov/vaccines.
Helpful Vaccination Links:
- Adult vaccination schedule (CDC):
- How to check if your vaccination is covered by Medicare:
- Immunizations and Pregnancy (CDC):
- Information about vaccinations if you have COPD or Asthma:
- Information about vaccinations if you have Heart Disease:
- Information about vaccinations if you have Diabetes: